Mi rincón en Internet
Este sitio web puede ser navegado sólo siguiendo links. No hay "últimos artículos", ni sugerencias generadas algorítmicamente. Esta es una lista de artículos que he escrito que pueden disparar alguna curiosidad:
- ensayos/Cuantificar lo que no sabemos
- ensayos/Las palabras en los libros son como el ADN que cuenta una historia antigua
My corner on the Internet
This website can be navigated only by following links. There are no "latest articles", nor algorithmically generated suggestions. This is a list of some articles that may trigger some curiosity:
- essays/Words in books are like the DNA that describes our ancient history
- How to write a programming book
- Notes on How to Take Smart Notes by Sönke Ahrens
- After a Failure Revert to the Last Known Working State
- Choosing between Zetllr and Obsidian
- Personal data collection, what is it and where it starts
- Notes on Working in Public by Nadia Eghbal
- Simple explanation of an optimization algorithm
- This is a (partial) list of things I've done
Talk to me
If you are interested in open-sourcing your code, or if you are a scientist interested about entrepreneurship, you can Talk to Me. I am making myself available on Friday afternoon to have 1-on-1 chats.
Work in Progress
These are some of the things I am working on now, feel free to comment to expand my knowledge:
My name is Aquiles, I am a scientist who is building a company.
I am a Tango dancer who knows how to develop websites.
I often find myself thinking about businesses, technology, education, and how to make a better world through them.