How to Take Smart Notes - Sönke Ahrens
This element has no content, which means it was automatically created because something else links here. If you want to learn more about how this website works, head to the about page.
These other pages link here:
- The Luhmann Method
- habits are persistent
- become an expert by practicing
- writing down as a mean to understanding what we read
- retrieval and storage strength
- exposure effect
- freeing short term memory
- Notes on "How to Take Smart Notes"
- multitasking does not increase productivity
- cramming is not understanding
- restrictions can help the creative process
- low friction working