five stages of colloidal particle tracking
The process of nanoparticle tracking can be split in 5 steps:
- Correcting: See image restoration for nanoparticle tracknig
- Locating: See locating particles for nanoparticle tracking
- Refining: See refining the position of nanoparticles on an image
- Discriminating: See: discriminating particles for tracking analysis
- Linking: See: linking particle positions to form trajectories
Do you like what you read?
Get a weekly e-mail with my latest thoughts, reflections, book reviews, and more.