Five stages of colloidal particle tracking
The process of nanoparticle tracking can be split in 5 steps:
- Correcting: See image restoration for nanoparticle tracknig
- Locating: See locating particles for nanoparticle tracking
- Refining: See refining the position of nanoparticles on an image
- Discriminating: See: discriminating particles for tracking analysis
- Linking: See: linking particle positions to form trajectories
These are the other notes that link to this one.
Nothing links here, how did you reach this page then?
Join my experiment of better thinking and interesting discussions